Medical Park clinics
Specialists of Medical Park in Turkey focus on the quality and availability of medical care for both local residents and those arriving from abroad. Specialized centers deal with issues:
- genetic testing;
- organ transplantation;
- surgical treatment of Parkinson's disease;
- diagnostics and treatment of oncological diseases.
PREMIUM SERVICE FOR PATIENTS OF MEDICAL PARK
By taking care of the training of specialists and modern equipment, the specialists of Medical Park Istanbul do not forget about the needs of their patients. The first thing that the visitors of the network establishments note is the friendly atmosphere, the unique design of the wards, thanks to which the hospital ward becomes very cozy and comfortable for the sick person and the accompanying persons.
Visitors to Medical Park Florya have access to exciting walks along the coast of the Sea of Marmara. All the beaches of the popular Turkish resort city of Antalya, popular with tourists from among our compatriots, are at the disposal of patients who have arrived for examination and treatment at Medical Park Antalya.
FIELDS OF MEDICINE IN WHICH MEDICAL PARK CLINICS (TURKEY) MADE A BREAKTHROUGH
The specialists of Medical Park Hastanesi have achieved notable success in the following fields of medical care:
- Organ transplantation. The Transplantation Center, which operates on the basis of the Medical Park Clinic in Antalya, performs up to 500 organ transplantations per year. At the same time, the results of 5-year patient survival are the best in the world – 95.7%.
- Oncology. In specialized centers and multidisciplinary clinics of the Medical Park network in Turkey, surgical operations are performed to remove tumors of any location, including brain tumors, stereotactic radiosurgery (gamma knife), radio and intraoperative radiation therapy, and radionuclide treatment are actively used.
- Bone marrow transplantation. Leading transplantation doctors are involved in consulting and treating patients, many of whom are active in scientific work, conduct training seminars for specialists from all over the world. Medical Park Izmir is one of the leading clinics in the network for bone marrow transplantation for patients of all ages.
- Robotic surgery. Robotic surgery is practiced in almost all areas of medicine, from complex manipulations on the brain to the surgical treatment of obesity.
- Obstetrics, gynecology and IVF. The results of in vitro fertilization performed are in no way inferior to the results of specialists from Europe, Israel or the United States, which makes Turkish clinics attractive for medical tourists from Ukraine and other CIS countries.
In three clinics of the network, the main focus is on bone marrow transplantation in adults and children.
Membership in the Turkish Society of Cardiology, the Turkish Association of World Cardiologists, the European Society of Cardiology.
Lecturer at the Faculty of Cardiology, Istanbul Medical University.
Specializes in general surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, obesity.
Recognized specialist in the field of urology and oncology.
Member of the Turkish Urological Association, American Urological Association, Turkish Andrological Association, Sexual Medicine Society of North America.
He is an honorary member of the Turkish Academy of Sciences.
Winner of a significant number of awards for achievements in the field of neurosurgery from the Turkish Society of Neurosurgeons, the American Society of Neurosurgeons, the European Society of Neurosurgeons.
The professor specializes in such areas as: bone marrow transplantation, thalassemia, leukemia.
Mehmet Akif Esilipek has several scientific publications in pediatric journals.
• Member of the Turkish Pediatric Foundation.
• Member of the Turkish Society of Hematology.
• Member of the European Hematological Association. Member of the Mediterranean Thalassemia Society.
• Member of the Mediterranean Society of Hemophilia.
• Member of the Turkish Pediatric Oncology Group.
• Member of the Department of Pediatric Hematology of Turkey
• Member of the European Group for Blood and Bone Marrow Transplantation.
• Member of the American Society of Hematology.
Professor Ahmet Ugur Yilmaz, MD, renowned oncologist at Medical Park Hospital, Izmir.
He specializes in colorectal cancer, stomach cancer, breast cancer, genitourinary cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, lymphoma and sarcomas.
The professor graduated from the Faculty of Medicine of Istanbul University. He completed his medical residency at the Dokuz Eilul University School of Medicine and at the Dieu Hotel, School of Medicine in Brousset, France.
Has several popular publications in specialized magazines.
Member of several international organizations
|Brain tumor surgery||от $18,000||Enquire price|
|Knee replacement||от $8,000||Enquire price|
|Transurethral Resection (TUR)||от $8,000||Enquire price|
|Prostatectomy||от $11,000||Enquire price|
|Cyber Knife||от $9,000||Enquire price|
|Mastectomy||от $8,500||Enquire price|
|Deep brain stimulation (DBS)||от $28,900||Enquire price|
|Transsphenoidal hypophysectomy (adenomectomy)||$12200- $13000||Enquire price|
|Transnasal tumor removal||$11500||Enquire price|
|Removal of a pituitary tumor||$11500||Enquire price|
I underwent a check-up – a comprehensive examination of the body in Medical Park,. You can’t say anything, everything was accurate and high quality. I got the results in my hands after 3 days. They also gave me recommendations for the treatment of diseases that I was diagnosed with.
I was lucky to get treatment at the Medical Park clinic. My husband and I were in Turkey for vocation, I had the 4th month of the long-awaited pregnancy. Suddenly, on vacation, bleeding began and we were recommended this clinic. I am very happy that everything well solved. My condition was stabilized and the necessary medications were prescribed. Subsequently, the child was born healthy, on time.
My sister and I underwent a comprehensive examination at this clinic, as we have a genetic disease. Convenient access to the airport and all attractions. Service is good, prices are average.
I liked the clinic. The location is convenient and I received a qualified help.
We will contact you within 15 minutes