Doctor of Medical Sciences. Head of the Department of Pediatric Neurosurgery at the Schneider Clinic.
Dr. Kershenovich is a recognized specialist in operations:
– Removal of tumors in the spinal cord in children
– Surgical treatment of epilepsy
– Surgical treatment of Chiari defect
– Surgical treatment of syringomyelia
– Endoscopic surgery in the treatment of hydrocephalus and arachnoid cysts
– Installation of ventriculo-peritoneal shunts
– Surgical treatment of children with cerebral palsy: selective dorsal rhizotomy, intrathecal baclofen pumps, DREZL – dorsal root entry zone lesioning
– Surgical treatment of craniosynostosis: metopic, cranial, sagittal, multilayer, with or without Aperts, Crouzon, Pfeifer, Jackson Weis and others syndromes. Including open reconstructive surgeries and minimally invasive multilayer surgeries (also known as “cranial orthosis”)
– Congenital malformations of the spine, including spina bifida (intrauterine surgery) and release of spinal cord incarceration.
– Surgical treatment of encephalocele