Hadassah Medical Center
- Treatment of cancer, oncohematological diseases. The oncologists at the Hadassah Clinic in Israel are considered among the best in the world.
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Radio and chemotherapy. Methods of targeting tumors of ionizing radiation are used, which reduces the risk of damage to healthy tissues. The newest chemotherapy drugs are available to patients, which are easier to tolerate and have fewer side effects.
- Neurosurgery. Thanks to the experience of doctors and the availability of special equipment (neuromicroscopes, intraoperative navigation systems) at the Hadassah Medical Center, operations on the brain and spinal cord require minimal recovery time and have a minimal number of adverse consequences for patients.
ORGANIZATION OF STAY IN THE HOSPITAL
On the territory of the Hadassah University Hospital, for the convenience of patients and their accompanying persons, there is a cinema, a shopping center, a hairdresser, and a beauty salon. Judging by the reviews of the patients of the Hadassah Hospital in Israel, with all this infrastructure, you can spend time with comfort and take care of yourself properly. Everyone notes the sensitivity and friendliness of the staff. Such a powerful emotional support from the staff of the Hadassah Medical Clinic allows very quickly removing the tension associated with the illness, which forced them to go abroad for treatment.
– Professor, Head of the Department of Urology,
– Expert in robotic surgeries using the Da Vinci device,
– 7 times was awarded the Israel Urology Association Prize for Achievement in Research.
Key specialization: multiple sclerosis, retino blastoma, pediatric oncology, histiocytosis
– Professor, head of the neurological department of the clinic
– Author of 129 scientific papers in the field of nervous system regeneration, stem cell transplantation,
– Researcher in the field of neuroimmunology.
– therapy of multiple sclerosis
– treatment of Alzheimer’s disease
– diagnosis of neurological pathologies
– treatment with stem cells.
– Director of the Multiple Sclerosis Research Center
– Leading Specialist in Multiple Sclerosis Immunotherapy
– President of the International Society of Neuroimmunology.
– Therapeutic radiation (radiotherapy)
– Gastrointestinal oncology (bowel cancer, esophageal cancer, stomach tumors)
– Professor, Head of the Center for Diagnostics and Treatment of Gastrointestinal Tumors
– Member of the Israeli Society of Clinical Oncology
– Member of the Israeli Medical Society
– Member of the Israel Cancer Association.
– Clinical oncology
– Radiation therapy
– Breast cancer.
– Head of the Oncology Department
– Head of the Institute of Oncology.
Moshe Shareta is a member:
– Israeli Cancer Society
– American Radiotherapy Cancer Society
– European Cancer Research Society
– Author of over 90 articles in scientific journals around the world.
– Laparoscopic and traditional surgery for heart valve replacement
– Descending and descending aorta surgery
– Replacement of the damaged area of the aorta
– Benign and malignant neoplasms in the lungs
– Coronary heart disease
– Thoracic surgery
– Heart valve reconstruction
-Professor, author of a number of works in the field of surgery cardiology, immunology.
In 2006, he was also promoted to professor at the Boston University School of Medicine.
|Consultation with a doctor||450-650 $||Enquire price|
|Radiologist consultation||750 $||Enquire price|
|CT||355 $||Enquire price|
|USD||300 $||Enquire price|
|Ginecological USD||185 $||Enquire price|
|PET-CT||1 850 $||Enquire price|
|MRI (1 region) + description of the radiologist + contrast agent||1 500 $||Enquire price|
|Mammography||180 $||Enquire price|
|Lymph node biopsy under ultrasound control||1 385 $||Enquire price|
|CT-guided biopsy||2 700 $||Enquire price|
|Complete revision of pathology including immunohistochemistry||850 $||Enquire price|
|Express histopathology + histochemistry in 48 hours||300 $||Enquire price|
Violetta was bitten by a fighting dog, her face was terribly disfigured. In Russia, plastic surgeons refused to treat such terrible injuries, but in Hadassah, Professor Alexander Margulis took on this difficult case. It’s too early to talk about the final result, but after each visit, the girl’s condition improves more and more.
The Israeli clinic Hadassah started its operations more than 90 years ago. Since then, it has grown from a small nursing center to a multidisciplinary medical center, whose buildings are located in two parts of Jerusalem: the first Hadassah Har HaTzofim on the picturesque Mount Scopus, the second Hadassah Ein Karem in one of the suburbs of the capital.
The power of Hadassah Hospital is impressive. Every year, one and a half million people receive medical care here, including:
85 thousand in a hospital setting.
Another 75 thousand stay under the one-day hospitalization program for minimally invasive operations that do not require a long stay in a hospital ward.
We will contact you within 15 minutes