Cagin Eye Hospital is a large private specialized clinic. This is one of the most well-equipped ophthalmological centers in Turkey. The most requested services at the hospital include laser vision correction, cataract surgery, and keratoconus treatment. Also, foreign patients come to the clinic to eliminate strabismus, undergo an ophthalmological check-up, and receive treatment for glaucoma and retinal diseases.
The ophthalmologists of the hospital correct the following visual impairments:
People who do not tolerate vision correction with contact lenses and glasses, with severe astigmatism or a large difference in the degree of myopia or hyperopia between the eyes address to the clinic. As well as those who would like to radically improve their vision for professional duties (police, military, firefighters) and people who work with small parts and hazardous substances.
At Cagin, doctors use all currently available laser vision correction techniques, from PRK to iLASIK. All methods are corneal microsurgery using an excimer or femtosecond laser. An ophthalmic surgeon uses laser radiation to change the shape of the cornea. Due to this, vision is normalized.
After examining the patient with the help of high-tech equipment, the doctor individually selects the optimal method of correction. It could be:
iLASIK is the latest technology with which the doctor performs laser correction, taking into account the individual characteristics of each patient's eye. To do this, during the procedure, the ophthalmologist scans the eye using a high-tech system that creates a 3D image of the eye and simulates laser radiation. This allows to achieve excellent results for each patient. The personalized iLASIK procedure is safe and reliable, which is why it is used in the United States to correct the vision of astronauts and military pilots.
Cagin Clinic has everything you need to treat keratoconus according to the latest international standards. Ophthalmologists, depending on the stage of the disease, perform the following procedures:
Cataract removal in Cagin is a high-tech procedure using laser and ultrasound, which is completed with the installation of an optical lens of the latest generation.
Cagin ophthalmic surgeons successfully cure glaucoma, retinal detachment, and diabetic retinopathy with surgical methods. They also perform complex combined operations, for example, in elderly patients with cataracts and glaucoma.
Surgery for strabismus is popular in the clinic. All microsurgical operations are put on stream. The success rates of operations are at the level of large Turkish and European ophthalmological centers.
Patients who come to Cagin expect the following benefits:
Additional Bonuses of Cagin: 1-hour drive to Istanbul, 45 minutes to the airport in Istanbul, 35 minutes to the international airport. Sabihi Gokcen. There is a cafe and a restaurant on the territory of the clinic.
Cagin in numbers:
In order to clarify the prices for services in Cagin and arrange a trip on the desired dates, leave a request on the Expert Medical website.
I would like to thank Dr. Kursat Cajin for his excellent work and professionalism, as well as to all Cagin hospital’s staff, for their well done work. We do not regret having chosen Cagin Eye Hospital. My mom had retinal detachment and cataract. Dr. Kagin performed the operation very well, and, we were given careful postoperative surgical care and treatment. Be healthy!
Kurshat Chagin is a perfect doctor. I express my great gratitude to him. The conditions in the hospital are good, the staff is also very responsible.
I had black flies before eyes, that had been bothering me for so many years. The doctor helped me with laser vitreolysis. I feel much better. Thanks to doctor and his team.
The hospital is an example of quality. Everything is ideal and flawless. The result of the treatment is excellent. If you ask questions or need for help, everyone will answer and help you.
I want to thank Cagin Eye for good treatment. I successfully underwent surgery in Cagin Eye and appreciated this clinic. The staff is very helpful and kind. The hospital is very clean. After spending a week in the clinic, I was pleased with everything! Thank you!
|Replacing the lens (cataract treatment)||1 000 $||Enquire price|
|Keratoplasty (corneal transplantation)||4 000 - 8 000 $||Enquire price|
|Croslinking for 1 eye||1 900 - 2 500 $||Enquire price|
|iLasik (2 eyes)||950 - 1 400 $||Enquire price|
|Eye prosthesis||900 - 1 500 $||Enquire price|
|PRK Photorefractive keratectomy (for 2 eyes)||1 300 - 1 500 $||Enquire price|
He had performed more than 25,000 surgeries.
He is an Author of numerous scientific publications and articles. Founder of Çağın Eye Diseases.
Member of the
Had performed more than 5,000 surgeries.
Member of the Turkish Ophthalmology Society since 2004.
Specialty: Refractive Surgery, Cataract, Glaucoma, Cornea.
Specialty: General eye examination, Pediatric ophthalmology, Strabismus.
Member of Turkish Ophthalmological Association.
Specialty: Cataract Surgery, Glaucoma Treatment.
Specialty: Refractive Surgery, Strabismus, Cataract, Glaucoma.
Author of 15 international and 9 national scientific publications and articles.
Member of Turkish Ophthalmology Association.
Check the cost of treatment and get 20 000 € from international foundation
Get financial help up to 20 000 € for your child treatment
Turkish oncologist will provide an individual chemotherapy program.
Israeli oncologist will provide an individual chemotherapy program.
Spanish oncologist will provide an individual chemotherapy program.
German oncologist will prepare an individual chemotherapy program.
Polish oncologist will prepare an individual chemotherapy program.
Italian oncologist will prepare an individual chemotherapy program.
Turkish radiologist will prepare a personalized radiation therapy program
Israeli radiologist will draw up an individual radiation therapy program.
German radiologist will draw up an individual radiation therapy program.
Spanish radiologist will draw up an individual radiation therapy program.
Polish radiologist will prepare an individual radiation therapy program.
Italian radiologist will draw up an individual radiation therapy program.
Turkish plastic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
German plastic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Israeli plastic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Italian plastic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Polish plastic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Spanish plastic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Turkish orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Israeli orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
German orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Italian orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Lithuanian orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Polish orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Ukrainian orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Spanish orthopedic surgeon will make an individual operation program.
Turkish neurosurgeon will study the medical situation and give recommendations for treatment.
Israeli neurosurgeon will study the medical situation and give recommendations for treatment.
German neurosurgeon will study the medical situation and give recommendations for treatment.
Italian neurosurgeon will study the medical situation and give recommendations for treatment.
Lithuanian neurosurgeon will study the medical situation and give recommendations for treatment.
Spanish neurosurgeon will study the medical situation and give recommendations for treatment.
Ukrainian neurosurgeon will study the medical situation and give recommendations for treatment.
Turksih doctor will answer your questions
Israeli doctor will answer your questions
German doctor will answer your questions
Italian doctor will answer your questions
Polish doctor will answer your questions
Ukrainian doctor will answer your questions
Spanish doctor will answer your questions
Israeli orthopedic surgeon prepare an individual surgical plan and recomendations
Turkish orthopedic surgeon prepare an individual surgical plan and recomendations
German orthopedic surgeon prepare an individual surgical plan and recomendations
Italian orthopedic surgeon prepare an individual surgical plan and recomendations
Lithuanian orthopedic surgeon prepare an individual surgical plan and recomendations
Polish orthopedic surgeon prepare an individual surgical plan and recomendations
Spanish orthopedic surgeon prepare an individual surgical plan and recomendations
Lithuanian doctor will answer your questions
After examining your situation, doctor will make an individual price offer.
Doctor-consultant will answer all your questions about the cost of treatment, the choice of a doctor and fully organize treatment abroad.
we will contact
Cagin Eye Hospital is the largest private eye hospital in Turkey. Cagin Hospital offers modern laser correction techniques, in particular, the use of advanced technologies such as iLasik.
Among the most relevant and effective procedures are the following ones:
1. LASEK is a laser subepithelial keratomileusis. During this procedure, an alcohol solution is used to soften the top layer of the cornea, known as the epithelium. This layer is then carefully opened and moved to the side to allow access to the corneal surface. After that, the laser changes the shape of the corneal surface and then the epithelium gently returns to its place.
2. LASIK is a laser keratomileusis in situ. A method in which a laser cuts and folds back the top layer of the cornea, then reshapes the inner layers of the cornea and pushes the valve back into place.
3. PRK is a photorefractive keratectomy. This is one of the main types of laser vision correction. In this procedure, the superficial layer of the cornea of the eye is removed by evaporation (ablation) using an excimer laser, in order to achieve a refractive effect.
4. iLASIK is a modern and safe method of laser vision correction, which is an improved version of LASIK. It differs in that a femtosecond laser is used to create a corneal valve, rather than a microkeratome (blade), as in traditional LASIK. iLASIK allows to more accurately and individually select the parameters of laser exposure, taking into account the characteristics of each patient’s eye. iLasik technology has received NASA approval for use in the treatment of astronauts.
Laser vision correction has a number of advantages over other vision correction methods such as glasses or contact lenses. Among them:
• High efficiency. In 95% of cases, the correction restores the patient’s full vision;
• Short rehabilitation period. Normal vision returns immediately after surgery and discomfort and lacrimation disappear after a few hours;
• Painlessness. Thanks to anesthetic drops, the patient does not experience pain or discomfort during laser correction;
• Safety. Laser correction is carried out almost or completely contactless, which eliminates the risk of infection or eye injury;
• Durability. The results of the operation are preserved for life, with the exception of age-related changes.
Only the most effective and up-to-date methods of corneal treatment are used in Cagin Medical Center. They depend on the diagnosis, the stage of the disease, and the individual characteristics of the patient. The most modern ones include:
1. Crosslinking of the cornea. A modern and minimally invasive method for the treatment of keratoconus and other degenerative diseases of the cornea, in which the corneal tissue is strengthened and thickened under the influence of ultraviolet light and riboflavin (vitamin B2).
2. Installation of segmental ring implantations. This is a surgical operation, in which small plastic half-rings are implanted into the cornea, which change its shape and eliminate astigmatism. This method is also used to treat keratoconus.
3. Corneal transplantation. This is a complex surgical operation, in which a damaged or disfigured cornea is replaced with a donor one. The method is used to treat severe cases of keratoconus, total corneal opacities, injuries or burns of the cornea.
The hospital employs highly qualified ophthalmologists who have extensive experience in the treatment of various diseases of the cornea. They use modern equipment and materials and also monitor the quality and safety of the services provided.
Most foreign patients come to Cagin Hospital for the treatment of the following eye diseases:
• cataract (eye lens opacity, which leads to deterioration of vision and loss of color perception). The operations to replace the lens with artificial implantation using an ultrasound or laser method are performed in the hospital;
• glaucoma (increased intraocular pressure, which causes damage to the optic nerve and narrowing of the field of vision). Medical, laser, and surgical treatment of glaucoma is used, as well as preventive examinations to identify risk groups;
• amblyopia (decrease in visual acuity of one or both eyes without visible damage to the fundus). This treatment is carried out with the help of special exercises, stimulation of the weak eye, and vision correction;
• keratoconus (corneal deformation in the form of a cone, which leads to astigmatism and reduced vision). Crosslinking of the cornea, the installation of segmental ring implants, and corneal transplantation in severe cases of keratoconus are carried out;
• diabetic retinopathy (damage to the retinal vessels due to high blood sugar levels). Treatment is carried out with the help of laser coagulation, drug injections, and surgical removal of the vitreous body;
• strabismus. Microsurgical operations that are aimed at shortening or weakening the muscles of the eye to restore the balance between the muscles are performed.
In addition to these diseases, various infectious, inflammatory, traumatic, and neoplastic eye diseases are also treated in Cagin Hospital.
An ophthalmic check-up is a comprehensive examination of the visual apparatus, which allows to identify various diseases and visual impairments in the early stages and prescribe timely treatment.
Ophthalmic check-up includes:
• consultation with an ophthalmologist and general eye examination;
• determination of visual acuity and refraction;
• measurement of intraocular pressure;
• biomicroscopy of the eye with a slit lamp;
• ophthalmoscopy of the fundus;
• ultrasound diagnostics;
• perimetry (study of visual fields);
• pachymetry (measurement of corneal thickness);
• topography of the cornea.
During the examination, the patient receives a detailed report on the state of vision and recommendations for the treatment or prevention of possible problems.
An eye check-up is recommended once a year for people over 40 years of age. Also for those who have a hereditary predisposition to eye diseases and work at a computer or wear contact lenses.
The Cornea Transplant Center at Cagin Hospital offers an individual approach to each patient, providing optimal conditions and care at every stage of the transplantation process. It is one of the leaders in Turkey in corneal transplantation for a number of reasons:
1. High qualification and experience of doctors who perform corneal transplantation using modern techniques and equipment. Cagin Hospital employs professors and doctors of sciences in ophthalmology, who have international certificates and publications.
2. A wide range of corneal transplantation services, including penetrating keratoplasty, endothelial keratoplasty, corneal limbal stem cell transplantation, and other methods. At Cagin Hospital, an individual treatment plan is selected for each patient, depending on the degree of corneal damage and the desired result.
3. High level of safety and quality of medical care. Cagin Hospital has international JCI accreditation, which confirms compliance with the standards of world practice.
4. Affordable price and comprehensive service. Cagin Hospital offers competitive prices for corneal transplants compared to other clinics. The price includes all necessary tests, consultations, surgery, anesthesia, hospital stay, and post-operative care.
For more information about Cagin Hospital, please contact Experts Medical. As soon as possible, the coordinator-doctor will contact you to provide all the necessary information about the hospital and the best specialists working in this medical institution.
The Experts Medical team will provide comprehensive support in organizing a trip to Cagin Eye Hospital, including assistance with paperwork and providing a comfortable transfer. The company will also provide assistance in organizing translation services.