QUALITY OF MEDICAL SERVICES
Assuta hospitals in Israel take a special approach to the selection of specialists. There is no permanent staff of doctors here. Everyone work under a contract. This enables the upper-level hospital staff to attract the best specialists in various fields of medicine and thereby provide their patients with the highest level of diagnosis and treatment. On the basis of clinics of the Assuta network in Israel, the Dialysis Institute, the Cardiological Center, the Tomography Center, the Pain Treatment Clinic, and the Sperm Bank are operating. The institution has achieved the best results in such areas of medicine as:
- Assisted reproductive technologies and infertility treatment (IVF).
- Neurosurgical operations on the brain and spinal cord.
- Cancer treatment, which includes complex operations, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Laser treatment of cataracts and diseases of internal organs and others.
ORGANIZATION OF TREATMENT
Prices in Assuta are approximately on par with other Israeli clinics, even though the institution is private. It is possible to determine the approximate cost of treatment only during an online consultation with a network specialist. You can get such a consultation completely free of charge by leaving a preliminary request. It will work out all right and faster if you can provide doctors' reports and/or the results of previous examinations. Our experience and testimonials from Assuta patients in Israel indicate that getting help with paying for treatment is not so difficult. For this, there are a number of charitable foundations that can cover up to 80% of the cost of the clinic's services.
The doctor specializes in several areas of oncology at once:
– breast cancer,
– cancer of the uterus and ovaries,
– cancer of the genitourinary system,
– stomach cancer and bowel cancer.
Dr. Inbar is one of the five best oncologists in the world.
Verifies protocols for the latest breast cancer treatment methods.
The professor is the author of a unique method for the treatment of breast cancer.
Author of over 300 publications in prestigious scientific journals.
Daniel Briscoe – Head of the Orbital Reconstructive Surgery Department, Assuta Hospital, Tel Aviv.
He specializes in carrying out the following types of operations:
– Surgery of the eyelids and orbits (oculoplasty);
– oncological surgery of the orbit (removal of tumors of the eyelids and reconstruction);
– lacrimal duct surgery;
– correction of bulging eyes;
– correction of fractures and reconstruction of the orbit.
Membership in Associations:
– Director of the Israel Society for Oculoplasty;
– Vice President of the European Society of Ophthalmic Oncology (OOG);
– Member of the Committee of the International Society of Eye Diseases (IOIS);
– Society of Ophthalmologists of Israel;
– Irish College of Ophthalmologists;
– European Association for the Study of Eyes and Vision (EVER);
– Israel Eye and Vision Research Association (ISVER);
– International organization in the field of eye oncology.
Leading specialist in the field of diagnostics and surgical treatment of neoplasms in the head and neck area, as well as, if necessary, non-surgical treatment of the disease.
One of the organizers and leaders of the Medical Center for Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery.
Membership in professional organizations:
– American Association of Head and Neck Surgeons;
– Israeli Association of Otolaryngologists;
– Chairman of the Israel Society of Oncology and Neck and Head Surgery.
Dr. Zoan Dotan is engaged in the development of minimally invasive technologies for the treatment of cancer and the optimization of treatment is carried out using magnetic resonance therapy. Cancer of the bladder and kidney is treated in the department using molecular methods, the high stage of the latter is determined using visual diagnostic methods.
Yair Morad is a leading ophthalmologist in Israel with about 30 years of experience.
He conducts research in the field of pediatric ophthalmology.
Membership in international organizations:
– Israeli Ophthalmological Society;
– Israeli Society of Pediatric Ophthalmology;
– American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus Treatment.
Dr. Aaron Amir is a specialist in plastic and aesthetic surgery, as well as an owner of colossal experience in restorative operations of the head, neck and chest.
For 20 years, Dr. Amir has specialized in microsurgery, which allows for plastic reconstruction of a special nature, unique operations with an individual creative approach.
For 3 years, Dr. Amir has organized a large course in plastic surgery for specialists who specialize in the Faculty of Medicine. Sackler, Tel Aviv University.
Associations and participation in public organizations:
– Israeli Society of Plastic Surgery
– Head of the Supreme Qualification Commission for the Acceptance of Examinations for the License of Plastic Surgeon, Israel Society of Plastic – Surgery
– American Society of Plastic Surgery
– American Association for Microsurgery
Dr. Amir has participated in more than 150 medical conferences in Israel and elsewhere in Europe and the United States. Author of over 30 scientific articles published in leading medical journals.
I had a stage 2A breast cancer, I had surgery, and then I underwent radiation therapy. Regardless test in at home showed that I was healthy. During the treatment I felt at home: comfortable wards, shower … Caring staff. Thanks to Assuta’s doctors for returning to normal life!
My father was diagnosed with lung cancer, 6 month ago. It was already stage 3, and our doctors said that it was too late to do anything. But we decided that since they cannot cure us here, this does not mean that they will not help us abroad. We considered many options, both Germany and Austria, but decided to go to Israel. Still, medicine is somewhat cheaper there.
Father was treated in Assuta. The clinic is very good and the doctors are real professionals. Dad underwent a course of chemistry with radiation, then an operation was performed. In general, the father is already feeling well. We are very grateful to the doctors of the clinic.
Thanks to the Assuta team for a well-organized stay and surgery in Israel. I had a nephrectomy. In my memories styed only the excruciating pain and fear of the upcoming serious operation. Everything went perfectly! Literally in a few days I got back on my feet! At the same time, I rested at the Dead Sea. Now I recommend all friends, neighbors and acquaintances to contact only Assuta and not waste precious time and health visiting Russian Aesculapians! Better to go to Israel right away and not be afraid of anything!
Good day! I had a spinal cord tumor removed in Assuta in 2017, . The first weeks I could not walk. Then the left leg recovered completely, and the right one had to be developed (it was difficult to move the fingers). Now I am 29 years old, I have almost completely recovered thanks to the operation, the recommendations and constant advice of our curator from Assuta. I am constantly engaged in physiotherapy exercises, I wear special foot holders on my right leg, but this does not give me much discomfort. Thanks to the Assuta staff for their help and support after the operation!
I live in Ukraine. The diagnosis is a brain tumor. Doctors in the center of neurosurgery recommended to undergo a surgery. I was against it and started looking for an alternative. I trusted the Israeli doctors at Assuta and was not mistaken. After Professor Zvi Ram carried out my diagnostics (on MRI and not only), he prescribed a non-invasive treatment. Thus, I avoided the surgery, which was terrible for me.
We will contact you within 15 minutes