CeGaT genetic laboratory
- CAP, CLIA and ISO15189 certified company that take part in proficiency tests regularly (CAP and EMQN)
- Each test is verified and signed by 4 medical specialists which eliminates the error probability.
- Superb quality of analysis due to the technology and high experience of medical team.
- free of charge second opinion: you can send us a summary of medical reports as the results of analyses (e.g. MRT, biochemistry etc.) and CeGat Diagnostic Board suggests you a test to be applied in your situation.
- CeGat has a long list of publication on their web-site – they have active clinical and scientific activity.
|Colorectal Cancer||875 - 1200 €||Enquire price|
|Gastric Cancer||1200 €||Enquire price|
|Cowden Syndrome||875 €||Enquire price|
|Pancreatic cancer||1200 €||Enquire price|
|Breast and Ovarian Cancer||1200 - 1350 €||Enquire price|
|Tumors of the Central Nervous System||1200 €||Enquire price|
|Renal cell carcinoma||1200 €||Enquire price|
|Prostate Cancer||1200 €||Enquire price|
|Pheochromocytoma and Paraganglioma||1200 €||Enquire price|
|Xeroderma pigmentosum||875 €||Enquire price|
|Melanoma||800 - 1200 €||Enquire price|
|Breast and Ovarian Cancer BRCA 1 / BRCA 2||600 - 900 €||Enquire price|
|Tumor Immuno-Oncology Analysis (TMB and MSI)||1950 €||Enquire price|
|Somatic tumor panel for treatment decision support||2950 €||Enquire price|
|Lung carcinoma||1000 €||Enquire price|
|Colorectal carcinoma||800 €||Enquire price|
|Gastrointestinal stromal tumor||800 €||Enquire price|
|Breast-, ovarian- and pancreatic carcinoma||800 €||Enquire price|
|Glioblastoma||800 €||Enquire price|
She is a Head of Praxis for Human Genetics and a member of Molecular Tumor Board in the University Clinic Tübingen. Her own research revolves around Parkinson’s disease, and the development of new biomarkers to enable early prediction of neurodegenerative diseases. She was awarded numerous international awards for her researches.
We will contact you within 15 minutes