Hair transplantation implanter pen FUE
At the present time implanter pen FUE technology is the gold standard for hair transplantation. A simple idea to combine the moment of skin puncture and hair implantation in one short doctor’s hand movement – is in a basis of the latest technology Implanter Pen FUE. Modern equipment allows to minimize the puncture area and increase the accuracy to 0.6 - 0.7 mm. Thanks to this accuracy, the skin of the head recovers in 2–3 days. It doesn’t leave any transplantation’s marks and prevent damages of other hair follicles. Patients can continue to wear short haircuts and get absolutely natural effect of hair growth.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE IMPLANTER PEN FUE METHOD:
- Complete absence of scars and stitches;
- Natural look
- The percentage of hair loss is reduced to 2%
- Only healthy hair follicles are used for grafting;
- Recovery period is 3 days
- the procedure can be combined with a pleasant vacation at the sea;
- The procedure is almost painless as it is performed under local anesthesia
After 8-10 month
After 12 month
- Medical consultation:
- Medical history collection
- Medical expamination according to doctor's presciption
- Hotel accomodation
- Hair transplantation - the procedure is absolutely painless. It’s performed under local anesthesia. You will be able to watch TV and communicate. If necessary, the painkillers can be used after the procedure.
- Free time
- Shampooing and hair care procedures
- Follow-up medical consultation
Turkey (at the seaside)
Outpatient, 1 day
All medical examinations before the procedure
Flight with Pegasus airlines
• The first method is called Follicular Unit Transplantation, or FUT, when the graft is transplanted by the patchwork method. In modern medicine, this method has already lost its widespread use.
• The second method is called Implanter Pen FUE and differs by its minimal invasiveness. This method does not require neither incisions nor stitches. It excludes any bleeding, edema and complications. Implanter Pen FUE is very popular today, because this procedure is the most low-traumatic and has positive results. We can say that this method of hair transplantation is almost handmade.
Repeating of the procedure depends on level of hair loss, area of baldness and grafting area.
In difficult cases such as large baldness area, re-transplantation or additional treatment may be necessary.
You will be informed about this possibility before departure to Turkey.
Alopecia is a frequest problem, so there are other ways to hide this issue, such as mesotherapy,wigs, etc. But all these methods are not effective, so hair transplantation is the most successful and healthy way to fight alopecia. The hair transplantation gives a long-term result. In addition, the hair looks natural.
Since donor hair is collected from the occipital and temporal regions of the head, it does not have a genetic predisposition to loss. Therefore, the transplanted material does not reject by the patient’s body and the hair stay in place. The 98 % of grafted hair won’t be lost anymore.
As any surgery, hair transplantation can lead to certain risks and side effects. But their percentage is very small and complications are very rare.
1. After transplantation, hair may temporally become thinner, but in few months it will be normal.
2. On transplant areas, thin scabs may appear, which completely disappear in ten days.
3. On transplant areas an itch may occur for a short time. You can get rid of it by washing your head.
4. The FUE method exclude any scars.
5. Also there are a low chances of infection. But this is very rare.
6. Within 2-8 weeks a little redness may persist, which completely relieves. It depends on the patient’s physiology.
Combine your vacation at sea with the new look.
We will contact you in 15 minutes